um..unfinished...
i just spent too much time on understanding how ironman works and i still couldnt figure out how sections work yet.. um... ill hopefully modify this one later... and sorry for being late.. try not to be late again next time!
I can't say much about the Ironman thing since I've never watched Ironmn yet, but when I look at this, for some reason, I keep on thinking "fire". Blue fire, that is. I think it would look so awesome if certain sections had flames bursting out of them when he's fighting, and maybe the two lines on his head/helmet can be a pair of flames too. xD That would be so rad (but then again, I have a thing for flames.) This inspired me.
I can't say much about the Ironman thing since I've never watched Ironmn yet, but when I look at this, for some reason, I keep on thinking "fire". Blue fire, that is. I think it would look so awesome if certain sections had flames bursting out of them when he's fighting, and maybe the two lines on his head/helmet can be a pair of flames too. xD That would be so rad (but then again, I have a thing for flames.) This inspired me.
ReplyDelete