Tuesday, May 14, 2013
MegaRuby Blasting Stuff
Sorry I'm late on this. I'm an incredible noob at the whole blogger thing and didn't even see the "superhero" topic until now. xAx But now I'll know where to find the topics next time. XD
Anyway, I wanna take a shot at being Megaman *dresses up in a mega hoodie*! Protect the cybernetwork against viruses and evil organizations from wreaking havoc upon all netusers alike! ....While laughing hysterically at the same time because well.... Who wouldn't do that while blasting villains to bits? .__. Ok ok, you can just call me an antihero or something. Only antiheroes get the chance to bust many guts while laughing like a retard while shooting out mustard from a cannon (i need sleep)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lol! good depict of your character!
ReplyDeletehowever as you know all of us would need to push our works a little harder even if these are for fun!
Agreed! Will try harder.
ReplyDelete