Sunday, June 2, 2013
Let's Make Friends with Fish!
When I was little, Science channels like Animal Planet, Travel Channel, and Discovery Channel always intrigued me. Half the time, I didn't really know what was going on because well, I was a small kid, but I remember staring at the TV screen in awe whenever I saw someone discovering something. And somewhat random, but flowy things also fascinate me, like the those ribbon baton things that ribbon dancers use to dance with.
So with those thoughts combined.. I thought that it would be pretty cool to have elements of art and science collide. What if while exploring the sea, television viewers could also be entertained by that flowy thingy on my character that looked like a goldfish tail? It's somewhat transparent, so it would be kind of cool I think to see it change colors and stuff while carrying water currents when the guy swims. (Haha, and maybe other fish might think he's a fish too!) It could also change color depending on water temperature, etc.
Oh, and he's carrying a huge package on his back that contains stuff like an underwater tent and food. It would be interesting to see a show where people camp underwater... Science is so cool! And art could be the spice to that to make things more fun to look at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like the way you think. Nice job! :)
ReplyDeleteI also want you to look up more realistic stuffs as references!
Thanks lol. And ok, I'll do that the next round.
ReplyDeleteUsually, I just end up plain doodling on here without a care. XD Because it's just fun. But I'll try to be more attentive now and then. (it's just that if I start something aimed towards more realistic approaches, I get way too obsessed with it to the point where I won't stop for a while. e_e;; *needs to put that kind of energy elsewhere xD;;* )
Thank you though. ^^