Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

frogman,...


4 comments:

  1. Kinda reminds me of a "grown-up"/more realistic version silhouette of Bubbleman from Megaman.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Im1BaEC8nU

    I'd totally pay Capcom to play against that kind of version of him. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. overal, looks really good!! using photo matches to your drawing! Nice work!

    left foot looks like there is one more shoe after actual shoe; anyway nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!! It was a fun experiment with photo I grabbed from a cool design web page. I tried to add flippers and webbed fingers but failed.. haha oh well..
    It would be an honor if Capcom likes this frogman lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!! It was a fun experiment with photo I grabbed from a cool design web page. I tried to add flippers and webbed fingers but failed.. haha oh well..
    It would be an honor if Capcom likes this frogman lol!

    ReplyDelete