Deep sea has no natural light coming from. Therefore it is just dark.
because of high water pressure, diving suit for deep sea is normally heavy armed.
I made the suit without oxygen tank because i think in the future diving suit can generate oxygen from water just like fish does.

Although it's dark in deep sea, I think it would be pretty cool if you showed more of the suit's forms/features using light that could already be on the suit. That way, shapes/designs can probably be seen easier. Other than that, I'm getting Gundam vibes from this for some reason. xD Come to think of it, an underwater gundam would be pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteyea you are right i was actually going to do more details but i was kinda in a hurry at that time;; ;lol
ReplyDeletethanks for your comment!
Whoa I see that you boosted the light more. Nice.
ReplyDeleteAnd no worries, we're all busy. XD It's cool enough seeing other people put stuff on here. No problem, and I hope your classes are going alright.